1. Take one sleeves of graham crackers and crush to make crumbs.
2. Layer crushed grahams on bottom of mason jar.
3. Place bunny Peeps standing up facing out around inside of jar. Press them up against jar but don't squish them.
4. Carefully spoon crumbs in the center of jar to help support the bunnies
5. Pour springtime colored M&Ms on top.
6. Spoon 1/3 cup of brown sugar on top M&Ms.
Attach a gift tag to say:
1. Empty the jar contents into bowl. Snip the bunnies into bits. Return the bunny bits to bowl and mix well.
2. Melt 1/2 cup butter and add 1 tsp of vanilla over dry ingredients, mixing well. Pat into a greased 9" square pan. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Cool and cut into bars.